Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is your fave dogs?

What is your Fave dogs??? is it a australian sheperd? a german shepeard? a gold retreiver? a boston terrier? I want you to list as many dogs you loved in your life! name your top 3 dogs you loved mine is

1.Redish golden retreiver I have a dog like that and hes so adorable :3
2. Crocer spaniel i had a dog like that when i was 2 before he died of heart stuff that idk :I D:
3.Australlian sheperd i fell in love with the breed ever since i saw one
WHATS YOUR FAVE ONE?! NAME YOUR DOGS :D not like name them but there breed XD bye
photo not owned by me

4 comments:

  1. 1. Pug
    2. German Shepherd
    3. Collie

    Pugs are the best ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. pugs :3 love them too but not my top 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. german shepherd!!!!!!!! i like german shepherds best too :)
    second is Bishon :)
    third is Collie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciteing dogs i love those dogs fun fact my dad had a german sheperd when he was little!

    ReplyDelete